Tickets are available now from Eventbrite – click on the “buy tickets” button below. Tickets will also be available on the door subject to availability.
General admission single ticket:
£10 per person (under 5s go free)
General admission family ticket:
£20 per family – 2 adults, 2 children (under 18) OR 1 adult and 3 children (under 18) (under 5s go free)
(please note Eventbrite will apply a booking fee to each ticket purchased and tickets are only available from Eventbrite)
Discounts are available for family members of students that attend Rodillian Academy or any other Rodillian Multi-Academy Trust school. Please contact Rodillian Academy directly for further information.
Tickets – Rodillian Arts Dance Collaboration 2019 – Monday 1st July
Seven primary school groups have been working with artists from Phoenix Dance Theatre for a block of six-week activity, to each create a performance to a selected piece of jazz music.
We are extremely excited to be able to offer the opportunity for these groups to come together, in celebration of their work, to perform onstage with live jazz band Chapel FM Jazz Collective.
Tickets for this event can be purchased in advance from Eventbrite by clicking the link below. They are priced at £5 plus booking fee. Subject to availability, there will also be tickets on the door to the event priced at £5.
Venue: Rodillian Academy, Long Thorpe Lane, Lofthouse, WF3 3PU
Date: Monday 1st July 2019
Time: 7:00pm Event Begins (end approximately at 8:15pm)
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR ALL EVENTS:
1. Right of admission is at the Promoter’s and/or their representative’s discretion.
2. As a condition of entry you consent to personal searches and belongings being carried out by authorised persons at any time. Refusal will mean disbarment from the event.
3. Tickets cannot be transferred, refunded or re-sold. Lost tickets cannot be replaced or refunded.
4. Passouts and re-admissions at the discretion of the promoter.
5. The Promoters reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
6. No professional type still, video or audio recorders are allowed on site without prior permission of the Promoters.
7. No alcohol, glass containers, cans or any other items which in the view of the Promoters and/or their representatives may pose a safety, security or fire hazard are permitted on site.
8. No illegal substances may be brought in to the event. Anyone found doing so will be refused entry and/or ejected.
9. Please note that repeated and prolonged exposure to high impact sound levels may cause permanent hearing damage. Strobed, patterned and moving lights and smoke/haze effects may be in use at this event.
10. As a condition of entry you consent to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event, and waive any future image or broadcast rights.
11. Proof of concessionary/special discount ticket status required on admission.